Community-Based Prevention Services
This is accomplished by:
- Family Assessments to identify safety and risk factors and development of a care plan to address findings.
- In home interventions that teach techniques to decrease life stressors.
- Parental training to help families provide a safe, nurturing home for their children.
- Connections to community resources for self-sufficiency, housing options, medical care, and educational/ vocational opportunities.
- Care plan progress monitoring to support families in achieving their goals.
We are pleased to provide these referral-based services in the tri-county area under the direction of our master contractor, SAFY.
Windwood Community Based-Prevention Services – helping families build strong futures together.
To learn more about this program contact:
Debra Hanna, M.Ed.
Director of Community-Based Prevention & School-Based Services
Becky Beddia- Supervisor